1. What is the default IP address of my Linksys RE2000 V2 range extender?
The default IP address is 192.168.1.1
2. What is the default username and password of my Linksys RE2000 V2 range extender?
The default username is admin and password is admin
3. What is the default SSID of my Linksys RE2000 V2 range extender?
The default SSID is LinksysExtenderXXXXX. Where XXXXX is the last five digits of your device serial number.
4. How to reset Linksys RE2000 V2 Range Extender to factory defaults?
There are two ways to reset your Linksys RE2000 V2 range extender, you can either do hard reset or soft reset.
If you don’t have access to your Linksys RE2000 V2 device setup page then you need to hard reset your device. The reset button can be easily located near the power port as shown in the image below.
Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds and release it when the power indicator starts blinking.
To perform a soft reset to your Linksys RE2000 V2 range extender, login to your device setup page by going to http://192.168.1.1 . Make sure that you are directly connected to your range extender. Click on Administration -> Factory defaults
5. Can I simultaneously use the two Ethernet ports?
Yes, you can use the two Ethernet ports simultaneously to connect wired devices.